Quality Providing System
GTX Hanex Plastic attaches great importance to customer satisfaction, and consequently to proper quality and reliability of the products. Quality Management Department is responsible for full control of raw materials and traceability of a product. The experienced staff who work in the department constantly improves their qualifications through trainings and relevant, technical university courses.
The company has got:
- implemented and certified System of Food Quality and Safety Management under EN ISO 22000:2005, and British standard BRC/IoP version IV
- HACCP system
- GMP system, which provides high quality and purity of materials used and components of a product
- GHP system – Good Hygiene Practice
The system of internal auditing is also our advantage. Audits done by our suppliers and buyers ensure the highest quality of raw materials and products.
- At least two-level control of ready products.
- Well trained team with the experience of more than 10 years in the area of film, bottles and PET preforms.
- Quality control 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Advanced SPC system
- Measuring and test equipment, which is regularly calibrated and attested.
So as to meet our customers needs, besides controlling and correcting activities we take preventative actions to eliminate potential problems. We organize specialized internal and external trainings and encourage close cooperation between the departments which allows smooth and efficient flow of information. That brings good results.
We do our best to meet our customers requirements through the use of universal and specialized tools of quality control.
We work hard to ensure that the actions we take bring the highest quality of the product and the customer’s satisfaction.